Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean News, Issue 83
A few days later than planned (my fault family issues) Issue 83 was posted this morning, another high quality issue (even has a wipe clean cover)! put together very well by our fab editor.
We are however getting short on content so please email over any stories you have, they are all more than welcome.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Is there a criteria for sending in stories or what not? I was thinking about writing of my experiences and tale of becoming an owner.

And great stuff. I look forward to receiving the latest 'wipe clean' issue
- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876
Quote:Is there a criteria for sending in stories or what not? I was thinking about writing of my experiences and tale of becoming an owner.
No, people often think there is but the things we/you have done/been to/repaired/fixed/broken down! are all interesting. Your experience for example, there are always potential new owners looking to get into DeLorean owners looking to get into ownership and how to go about it/pitfalls etc.
So yes please to your article (and anyone else who's thinking about it) don't worry to much about grammer/spelling (I don't as has been noted before)! It will be checked anyway. Just drop any articles and photos (tells a 1000 words) to editor@deloreans.co.uk
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Received the other day, I meant to post up.

I have to say this latest issue looks really rather good.
The glossy cover, new “branding” awesome work guys!
DOC #230

VIN 11477 Jan '82
2010 Range Rover V8
2013 Mini Cooper S Works

Tristan J Carroll
Swansea, South Wales
Putting 84 together now while I'm in a quiet spot at work, so if there's any small bits people want in, send them over now please!
(02 Apr 2019, 10:27)Matt Clark Wrote: Putting 84 together now while I'm in a quiet spot at work, so if there's any small bits people want in, send them over now please!

What's the best email address for submissions please?
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
hello@matthew-clark.co.uk goes direct to me, so if there's lots of attachments etc that's the best address.