Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D Needed for Charity Event 10th August 2019 Gatwick
I am the Head of Marketing here at the Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex and I am writing to see if your club might be able to help us with a fundraising event on the afternoon of Saturday 10th August, it will run from 16.00 to 22.30 (depending on whether they wish to stay for the film which will start around 20.00).

We are hoping to be able to get a car (or cars) to make a display at our showing of Back to The Future at an open air cinema at Gatwick Air Museum.

As a charity we rely solely upon fundraising and donations to keep our life-saving service in the air and this is one of the events that we are running in 2019 to help with this.

We would be able to offer any participating cars/drivers free access to the event and Museum by way of a thank you to your members.

It would be great to be able to welcome some of your members and their cars to help bring this event to life.

Please feel free to give me a call if you require further details.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Denise

Denise Hooton
Head of Marketing
01634 471 900 u hello@aakss.org.uk u aakss.org.uk
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I like the sound of this.....could we make it a club event????
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
If my car is all done by August then I'm up for that.
- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876
A great cause.

After being airlifted to the roof of Exeter hospital after a near fatal car crash, I am much indebted to them.

I hope that somebody is able to help?
Vin 11789 (probably #50 of the Middle East batch of 50)
(03 Mar 2019, 13:35)Chris P Wrote: I like the sound of this.....could we make it a club event????

Sounds like a good idea Chris P if we get plenty of us to go
Count me in  Big Grin  Big Grin
Vin: 5222, 81 grey auto "Ryuko"

2017 Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost (silver)

Club YouTube channel creator
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJmbtB...DhNzZQPDlA 

Submit videos for the channel:
YTAdmin@deloreans.co.uk
I would be up for this if all is well with my car
#1373 - Black, Manual, Gas Flap

"Marty: Wait a minute, wait a minute, Doc, are you telling me that you built a time machine out of a delorean?

Doc: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car why not do it with some style..."