Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean News issue 82
Pleased to write issue 82 of the club mag has been sent out today, apologies for the delay we were looking at getting this out before Xmas but we missed the deadline for Xmas close-down. Non the less it's the first magazine (and hopefully not the last!) produced by our new Editor Matthew Clark so I'm sure he would appreciate feedback. Thanks to all the contributors.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584

Having seen a draft digital copy, I can tell you its a 'Corker', well done Matt and thank you so much for volunteering.......... yet again!
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Just received it this morning and love the new banner design, looks very formal but sharp at the same time.
Love the new logos sprinkled around the book.
Good job Matt!!

I have a suggestion for the social media in the next one: possibly include all other platforms we have if they are ready (instagram, YouTube, etc.)
Vin: 5222, 81 grey auto "Ryuko"

2017 Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost (silver)

Club YouTube channel creator
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJmbtB...DhNzZQPDlA 

Submit videos for the channel:
YTAdmin@deloreans.co.uk
I have to say, I love the new look of the mag, and some great write ups in it too.

I enjoyed Tristan's story about how he became an owner and would love to contribute my story of ownership for the next one if that's okay?
Michael Sutton - Brighouse, West Yorkshire
DOC 926
VIN 4400
Received mine this morning, thank you Smile
Thanks guys! The new look is still a WIP, but I'm trying to capture something that still has the look of the original company with something that suits the club (and works on merch).

Michael - please by all means send something in. We could do with as much material as possible!
Great job Matt, keep up the good work - alas I have nothing to contribute at the moment as my car is still somewhat deceased, but when we finally get everything in place here, project 24v Flopsy will happen !
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie