Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rad fan switch
Outatime Wrote:So did anyone find the Austin Metro's rad fan switch part number?

No one?? Cry
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
Otterstat (Rad Fan) Switch VRF311 (Austin Metro)
Thanks Mike!!! :lol:
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

( Actually thanks goes to Dan Shanes list Smile )
Don't know if I have an otterstat problem or not. I drove about 20 miles today, and as I was parking (with the door open) I noticed the fans were coming on for 2 seconds, then off again, then on again, etc.
Does this sound like an otterstat problem? (currently 2 years old).
was your AC on at the time?? If so it could signal low gas pressure, that would cause your fans to kick in and out
er, yes!

and has been colder in the past. Looks like I'm another one for Tony's list in 2 weeks then?!
Well your next on the list behind me Smile Smile
that reminds me i will ring him tomorrow and remind him Smile TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
great stuff TT, Flopsy's got her MOT on Monday (had new washer pump fitted tonight), so as long as she passes ok, she'll be in the queue for the aircon re-gassing! Smile

Cheers,
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
well i rang him and i am going to ring him on the friday night/sat morn,he did say that to make it worth his while there has to be a minimum amount of cars to do, but he did say that any that wont re-gas he wont charge the full amount just a minimum (£44.99 :lol: ) to be honest why i didnt get mine done when i first got it il never know, its lovely and really cold as well so go for it if you have the cash you never know cheers (dont i look after you lot) TT Smile Smile ps that 44.99 was a joke by the way Smile
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
bozzzydmc Wrote:Otterstat (Rad Fan) Switch VRF311 (Austin Metro)

Went to find one today, and got quoted 20 quid for one! Is it standard price!? Or shall I look elsewhere!?
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]