Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carfest 2017
Hi Everyone,

I am in conversation with the event organisers to have a Delorean Stand at Carfest North & South in aid of BBC Children in Need again this year. [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif]

Dates are

North 28th-30th July

South 25th-27th August

The momentum is starting with some great bands booked (many more yet to be announced) to play this year, and last year was the best to date; this year they plan on being better still [Image: dance.gif]

Please let me know if you would like to attend, so if you've seen the previous years threads and thought maybe you'd fancy it, why not make it along this year [Image: icon_e_wink.gif]
Same format as in recent years.

This years website is up and running
http://www.carfest.org/welcome/welcome-to-carfest-north

Regards
Darren

It's going to be a great show again! [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif]
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Great stuff Darren, I'm sure you'll have a great turnout as usual.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
(04 Apr 2017, 10:40)Guinney1971 Wrote: Great stuff Darren, I'm sure you'll have a great turnout as usual.

To update everyone....

Delorean Stands Booked for Carfest North & South  Big Grin 

Still a couple of spaces left for South, so please let me know if you're thinking of attending. 

The bands attending are growing and some more still to be announced. The Jacksons (the real ones, not a tribute) are playing South, so that'll be a treat  Wink  Plus the other exhibits and car line up is off the scale.

If you've never been before, how about taking the plunge this year  Big Grin 

Regards
Darren

PS. will pm those who've already said yes over the next few days to sort out passes & stuff.
VIN 4532

DOC-574
One car space available North & South

Car & 2 persons whole weekend for less than a couple of public 1 day tickets!   Big Grin

PM me if you would like to come along
VIN 4532

DOC-574
(11 Jul 2017, 10:03)Darren C Wrote: One car space available North & South

Car & 2 persons whole weekend for less than a couple of public 1 day tickets!   Big Grin

PM me if you would like to come along

Last shout for a space at Carfest North next weekend.

Would really like to get a full compliment of cars on the stand

Single day entry available if you cant make all weekend at £65 for a car and two folks (that's less than just a single  public entry ticket you know, and you get exhibitors perks  Wink   )

C'mon guy's it is for Children in Need  Big Grin
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Hope you all have a great weekend, and the weather holds out!
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Thanks Claire,

I'd just like to say a BIG Thank you to everyone that came along to Carfest North. Big Grin

Despite a damp Friday we all had a whale of a time.

Photobucket have scuppered my intention to post some pictures  :roll:   so hopefully someone will chip in using another host.  Wink

Carfest South is just 4 weeks away and there is still space so please let me know if you'd like to come along. I know several folks told me at Norfolk that they'd like to go so Please PM me if you can make it.   Smile
VIN 4532

DOC-574