Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic Car Show/Boot Sale. Kings Cross. 22/23 April 2017
Good afternoon Dave,

I've been appointed the position of guest vehicle curator at the Classic Car Boot Sale – Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd April 2017. This event, along with many others, is the brainchild of Wayne Hemingway MBE. In 2010 I worked alongside Wayne and his team, in a similar role, at the hugely successful festival Vintage at Goodwood. The well established Classic Car Boot Sale has outgrown the space on London’s South Bank. Therefore, for the third year, it’s stretching its wings at the ample space in and surrounding Lewis Cubitt Square at King's Cross.

The term Car Boot Sale is an umbrella title for what is a family-friendly celebration of all things vintage, collectible and up-cycled. Vintage Festival DJs play a vinyl-only selection of 40s-80s tunes and aside from perusing the stalls, there are plenty of opportunities to dine, drink and dance. Once again the festival will be linked with BOB (Best of Britannia) – another well established event that showcases the best of British manufacturing and products.

I’m very much hoping you can assist by suggesting DeLorean Club Members who could attend with their vehicles, so they can be amongst the attractions for tens of thousands of appreciative design conscious people. For those attending in a display capacity the entry fee is waved and of course you can promote your club.

Please do take a look at the link below and either way reply showing your interest or not. Or if you’d prefer to chat on the phone, do let me have a contact number and a suitable time to call.

www.classiccarbootsale.co.uk

I do hope you can give it some serious consideration. 

Best regards

Chris Haddon

07792 515056
www.chrishaddon.co.uk
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584