Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warren Classic & Supercar Show, Nr Maldon Essex. 23 Sept 2017
Back for 2017, after another successful show in 2016, The Warren Classic and Supercar Show will take place on Sunday 24th September 2017. We will also be running the Warren Classic Tour again on the Saturday the 23rd September. This was a great success last year but is limited to 50 cars so if you are interested in joining the tour please contact me in order to secure your place. Further details for the tour will be announced soon! 

The Warren Classic and Concours firmly established itself in 2013 as one of the key events on Essex’s summer social calendar and was the opening event of the annual round of classic car concours. The event attracted thousands of visitors to a celebration of classic and supercars at The Warren Golf & Country Club near Maldon.

In 2014, The Warren Classic and Concours offered visitors the opportunity to see some of the finest classic and contemporary supercars in the world, all gathered together at Essex’s most prestigious classic and supercar event. The highlight of the show was The Warren Concours d’Elegance where the finest classic cars were judged by an expert panel.

This year, the overall Best of Show winner will be invited to display their car at the Royal Automobile Club in Pall Mall for the following week…this is a very exclusive invitation and a great honour.

In addition to the Concours are the drive in classic cars brought to the event by local enthusiasts and alongside the classic cars are the supercars which included the most powerful car in the world, the Bugatti Veyron.

We have chosen a few different classes for this year and I've listed these below:

American Sports
The Great British Marques
Ferrari Racing
Ferrari Grand Touring
Alfa Romeo
Jaguar 
Pre-war Touring
Coachbuilders Art
Prototypes and Unique Motorcars
Veterans
Supercars
Motorcycles

As in previous years, we will be giving precedence to cars that have not been to the Concours before. If you would like more information please take a look at the web site: www.warrenclassic.co.uk or of course email or call me. 

As always, if you know anyone with an interesting car who has not been to the Warren Classic before or see any great cars (or indeed motorcycles for this year) that would be a good fit for the Warren Concours, please let the owner know and feel free to pass on my contact details.

One more thing…if you or your company would be interested in becoming a sponsor for this year, we are offering several different hospitality packages and marketing opportunities. Please email me for further details. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards
Nic 

Nic Waller
The Warren Concours d'Elegance
Tel: 01892 547850
Mob: 0787 5516817

nic@nicwaller.co.uk
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584