Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
high everyone i was on this site a few years ago looking for a Delorean i bought matt nickels vin 2456 about four years ago the car did not go to far its now in scotland still needing some work Big Grin
Do you plan to do the work or are you thinking of parting with it?

After 4 years, it has probably done better than money in the bank!
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
(02 Dec 2016, 15:29)Chris P Wrote: Do you plan to do the work or are you thinking of parting with it?

After 4 years, it has probably done better than money in the bank!

hi chris
i have done work on the car over the years its sitting in garage but ill health might force me to sell although i do not want to ms is not doing me any  favors
thanks kenny Smile
(02 Dec 2016, 14:36)firefox Wrote: high everyone i was on this site a few years ago looking for a Delorean i bought matt nickels vin 2456 about four years ago the car did not go to far its now in scotland still needing some work Big Grin

Where about in Scotland? And what work do you have to complete?

There are a few of us about in Scotland these days and might be able to lend a hand once we're done with our own winter work.
VIN 4494, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 757
(04 Dec 2016, 13:19)jwrayth Wrote:
(02 Dec 2016, 14:36)firefox Wrote: high everyone i was on this site a few years ago looking for a Delorean i bought matt nickels vin 2456 about four years ago the car did not go to far its now in scotland still needing some work Big Grin

Where about in Scotland? And what work do you have to complete?

There are a few of us about in Scotland these days and might be able to lend a hand once we're done with our own winter work.
i am in edinburgh work wise its mostly wiring and other jobs sorted the doors they no longer drop down and catch your head when your not looking Big Grin
I work in Edinburgh myself, and once I'm done with my VoD job I'd be happy to lend a hand. I'm not as knowledgeable as many folks on here but have managed nearly 4 years of ownership and self maintenance so I might be able to help out some Smile
VIN 4494, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 757
Hey Kenny, welcome back to the DOC-UK, any photos of your fine steed?

Sorry to hear you have MS, its a cruel disease, a friend of mine's wife has it.

There's a few cars up in Scotland, Rissy's car is also stored in Edinburgh.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
(07 Dec 2016, 19:42)Guinney1971 Wrote: Hey Kenny, welcome back to the DOC-UK, any photos of your fine steed?

Sorry to hear you have MS, its a cruel disease, a friend of mine's wife has it.

There's a few cars up in Scotland, Rissy's car is also stored in Edinburgh.
hi guinney1971
i will put some photos up soon have not done much work on the car lately

yes the ms is not the best but i could be something worse

i may have to sell the delorean as i may not be able to drive much longer
Big Grin