Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 DOC-UK Calendar
Hi all,

in the next couple of weeks, I'll be compiling the 2017 DOC-UK calendar, if you've got an epic DeLorean photo, please email it
to me :  treasurer@deloreans.co.uk 

I've got a few photos, but need about half a dozen more.  BTW, going on previous sales, all 2017 calendars will be wall calendars, as
they sell quicker then the desk ones.  If there's enough demand for desk ones, I will order some, but they may come out at the same
price as wall ones, as they get cheaper the more you order.

Ta muchly!
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
thanks to everyone who's sent photos so far, keep them coming, any not used this year will go towards the next one :-)
just a heads up, I've been sent some great photos, but sadly they are either too small or too lo-res to use, and the software that does the layout wont accept them.

I just need one or two more photos to complete this years calendar, so if one of you can send me a really good photo (hi res) asap, then I'd really appreciate it, as I need to get these ordered and delivered to me before the NEC in 4 wks time.
Do you know anyone on the DeLorean World Tour team? They generated some amazing pictures on their trip.
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
We'll try and get a nice picture or two tomorrow, when we take DeLores to Buckingham Palace. (representing 1981) in a line up of cars built during the Queens reign.

At least the weather looks promising.

If anyone is in the area, the line up will start about 13.00hrs and be reviewed my Prince Michael of Kent from about 2.30ish. As we are not allowed to take cameras in, Matt Clark is hoping to get a few shots through the railings! (as we did a decade ago)
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
(14 Oct 2016, 08:57)Chris P Wrote: We'll try and get a nice picture or two tomorrow, when we take DeLores to Buckingham Palace. (representing 1981) in a line up of cars built during the Queens reign.

At least the weather looks promising.

If anyone is in the area, the line up will start about 13.00hrs and be reviewed my Prince Michael of Kent from about 2.30ish. As we are not allowed to take cameras in, Matt Clark is hoping to get a few shots through the railings! (as we did a decade ago)

Why is it we only hear about this one at the 11th hour!?  The same happened last year.  We didn't get any announcement until the day of it happening!?  I'd like to have gone to this, just as I would have liked to have gone last year.  But it's impossible to arrange to go to this at this sort of short notice.  Sad
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
It didn't happen last year, but 10 years ago.

It should have happened in June, but was delayed because of security concerns. It was re-arranged at short notice. The nearest you can get is to look through the railings, its not open to the general public.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
apologies for delay in updating, calendars have been ordered now. We have ordered 25, and they will come in at a smidge under £6.00 each (plus P&P if you're not picking one up from the NEC).

I'm hoping they'll be with me in about 7-10 days, and I'll put pictures on here and the FB group as soon as I get them.

I'll put prices on including UK and overseas shipping as soon as I've got them and know the weight of them.
Only 25?
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
Quote:Only 25?
Calendar's have always been a poor seller in the UK, either from us or from Arran or last year some were done to support a charity last year, these ended up being given away IIRC.
We can always get more done if the demand is there.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Didn't know that the 2016 one on my wall was such a limited edition.

You should number and sign them, like a limited edition print. Smile
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
ok, they're here!!!!!!!
Will upload pictures later, as my phone wont talk to this desktop PC, so I'll do it when I'm on the laptop.

Prices (including Postage & Packing) - calendars are 180gms each + packing

UK: £7.29
Europe: £9.79
USA/Canada/Worldzone1: £10.95
Australia/New Zealand/Worldzone2: £11.25

If you want to collect one from me/the NEC classic motor show, then the price is £5.95.

Please contact me if you want extra calendars, as I will need to work out a different postage price, as this is based on the 100-250g price bracket - extra calendars will take the weight into the 250g-500g bracket, but they should stay within the 'Large Letter' postal size.

BTW, one calendar sold already, so there's 24 left now Wink
Some photos:

December 2017 is a very festive shot Wink

Just posted them on the Club's Facebook group, orders coming in already!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Down to 22 in stock already!!

make that 21 now............

make that 19!
Can you put me down for one please Claire, will collect at the NEC.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian