Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awaiting Reg Plates
Hi All,

New to the club and forum, I bought VIN 2959 from DMC Midwest through Chris at PJ Grady UK and arrived earlier this month, been MOT'd and just waiting for the DVLA to come back with the registration. Can't wait to get it on the road and drive it.  Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

VIN# 2959
That's great news, another one back in the UK, welcome to the forum and hopefully the owners club: www.deloreans.co.uk
From the front on picture it looks like a nice clean/straight car. Where about's are you in the UK? if you need or wish I can let you know of other owners in your area who you may/or not wish to get in touch with!
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
(20 Apr 2016, 08:20)Chris Williams Wrote: That's great news, another one back in the UK, welcome to the forum and hopefully the owners club: www.deloreans.co.uk
From the front on picture it looks like a nice clean/straight car. Where about's are you in the UK? if you need or wish I can let you know of other owners in your area who you may/or not wish to get in touch with!
Chris

Thanks Chris and I joined the owners club in Feb ready for delivery. I am in Richmond, North Yorkshire so not far from some other owners on the Forum. 

The car is clean and straight, all good and mechanically sound. Done some of the must-do's before I properly get it on the road, fingers crossed I have it registered for the Ripon classic car show on 1st May ... Come on DVLA!!  Dodgy
Quote:Come on DVLA!!  [Image: dodgy.png]
Good luck with that one Angry  Worse thing they ever did was to get rid of the local offices where you could actually talk to someone. The number of issues we have had registering some DeLoreans over the last 12 months you would not believe!
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
(20 Apr 2016, 20:12)Chris Williams Wrote:
Quote:Come on DVLA!!  [Image: dodgy.png]
Good luck with that one Angry  Worse thing they ever did was to get rid of the local offices where you could actually talk to someone. The number of issues we have had registering some DeLoreans over the last 12 months you would not believe!
Chris

Yeap got sent back! As I went by pre-budget tax cost, so have to resend with the extra £5  Angry
they really are robbing gits!!
You gonna bring your pride & joy to the Club Meet up in September?
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
(28 Apr 2016, 16:40)Guinney1971 Wrote: they really are robbing gits!!
You gonna bring your pride & joy to the Club Meet up in September?
I cant' understand in this day and age why the DVLA hasn't gone digital and everything is online... 

I am away at work this year for it, but we will be out at local shows this year once its finally registered  Smile
Finally arrived  Big Grin yay!
Back from Scotland and the North Coast 500 run, car made the round trip faultlessly, even the sun was out!! .. although when I washed it at home I noticed its left its rubber sill bung as a memento. Definitely a trip to be done
surely you must have pics??
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
how do I upload photos that are way over 500KB? Most of the photos are 4.5MB
Resize them?
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
To post a big picture I usually upload it to Photobucket and then copy & paste the IMG link code here.
DOC 116
VIN 6237
[Image: FB_IMG_1466103789873.jpg]
[Image: FB_IMG_1466103886589.jpg]
[Image: FB_IMG_1466103905252.jpg]
[Image: FB_IMG_1466103963416.jpg]
[Image: FB_IMG_1466103979551.jpg]
[Image: FB_IMG_1466103982286.jpg]
[Image: FB_IMG_1466103811168.jpg]

Just a few of the pictures from the trip  Smile