Poll: Who did What on the 21st – photos and Poll
1. 1. Paid appearance for BTTF replica – you are actually getting hard cash for displaying/driving your BTTF car (including the Lyft thingy)
2. 2. Paid appearance for stock car – you are actually getting hard cash for displaying/driving your standard non-BTTF car (including the Lyft thingy)
3. 3. Unpaid appearance for BTTF replica – you are displaying your BTTF replica at an event without payment (beyond free access/food/drink etc)
4. 4. Unpaid appearance for stock car – you are displaying your standard car at an event without payment (beyond free access/food/drink etc)
5. 5. No action for my BTTF car – I am not displaying my BTTF car for whatever reason
6. 6. No action for my stock car – I am not displaying my car for whatever reason
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 29 Jul 5327

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who did What on the 21st – photos and Poll
all last minute, all unpaid, all my own childhood dreams. Possibly the best night i have ever had, what was suppose to be a simple park outside train station turned into a night of fun and games, pictures are all in the news article, my suit had no access inside so i got home to 216 facebook notifications.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yor ... d-10310932

Sill trims missing, never washed the car since picking it up from portsmouth in 2011 and the pictures make it look half decent!
Looks like great fun Daniel.
Love the 'only been to lidls'.
Thats great news Dan, glad you finally made it onto the road. Looks a great evening with a smashing backdrop. Well done.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
looks like so many of you had a great day/evening, don't forget to send pictures and write ups to
Eddie Tindall for the Club Magazine so that the wider Club Membership can see what everyone got
up to, as not everyone is on the forum.

editor@deloreans.co.uk
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
I'll forward on my photos when I get home tonight Smile

Though I was finally able to find time to scrape the interview I did for The Fountainbridge Show and put it on YouTube. They asked me non-BttF questions as well, but none of them appeared to make the cut...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHjLhy3pmKo[/youtube]
VIN 4494, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 757