Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some nice pics of Ol'Stainless
a friend of mine named Mark took these pics of my car on a sunny afternoon ( torrential rain the day before! ) and I think they turned out quite well-he's really caught the good looks and angles of the car. 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Amazing pictures, beautiful DeLorean Smile
Thanks! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Very nice, they do look good in the sun!
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
great photos!
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Very nice!! Big Grin
I like the first one best.
Although, IMO, the D's best angle is from the back.
I agree, the rear 3/4 aspect looks great-a real styling success in what could have been another angular 1980s car.
This was taken at last years Ormskirk Motorfest by a photographer with an eye for a good pic Smile
That's the ticket, Truly is a great looking car from that angle. 8)
I'm loving that 'Back to the Eighties' sticker. Where you get it? Ebay?
Yes, off eBay last year-hasn't peeled off or otherwise and a little nod to the film! Worth the money and you can get it in different colours or reversed to stick inside of the glass.
88mph Wrote:That's the ticket, Truly is a great looking car from that angle. 8)
I'm loving that 'Back to the Eighties' sticker. Where you get it? Ebay?

To me, there just isn't a bad angle to view this car. They look good no matter what. Even cars with a side stripe or dark wheels have different but equally pleasing looks.
Some fantastic pictures here, I think the car looks great from any angle.
Just got round to watching the DeLorean Wheeler Dealers episode, some great shots of the car in the episode, wish I could pick one up for 20.5k now like that, long gone those days.