Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear Wing on Ebay
Damaged rear wing on Ebay for sale if any one needs one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171756227595? ... EBIDX%3AIT
finish in brushed Ali, dent will need to be pulled out and made good.
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
That's one hell of a dent! Quarters are probably the cheapest and most readily avaliable panel for these cars with the exception of the T panel maybe. I practically gave a left and right away a few years ago. I would think you could find an undamaged one for less figuring in the repair bill and down time.

Wings? That's some across the pond terminology I haven't heard before for a quarter panel.
DMCTodayMichael Wrote:That's one hell of a dent! Quarters are probably the cheapest and most readily avaliable panel for these cars with the exception of the T panel maybe. I practically gave a left and right away a few years ago. I would think you could find an undamaged one for less figuring in the repair bill and down time.

Possibly not in the UK Michael, and shipping from the US would be high.

And yes, you have front and rear wings as well as nearside and offside (for right and left respectively)
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
DMCTodayMichael Wrote:Wings? That's some across the pond terminology I haven't heard before for a quarter panel.

Comes from the olden days, when we were inventing/building the best cars in the world. Wings fly over, cover the wheels.
Wow-brushed Ali-is that rear 'wing' off one of the aluminium lightweight racing De Loreans that some say Lotus based the Esprit on? :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!