Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTTF Delorean wanted for 21st October 2015
Hi Guys,

I have spoken with a couple of the guys that have BTTF deloreans within the UK, but as you can guess there booked already.

One of the owners mentioned a guy who was currently building a BTTF replica somewhere up north.. if thats you please get in touch !

Failing getting a BTTF delorean, I'd like to hire a standard one Smile

So please get in touch if you are available for the 21st October 2015, there will be lots of press & publicity surrounding this event we are putting on.

You will be required from around lunch time until the early hours of the next morning 2am ish, hotel accommodation can be provided.

If you can help please get in touch.

info@moonlightmovies.co.uk

Thanks Guys

Ben

Moonlight Movies Drive-In Cinema
Would be worth advising where you are based I imagine Smile
VIN 4494, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 757
jwrayth Wrote:Would be worth advising where you are based I imagine Smile

What a numpty !! We are in Scarborough North Yorkshire Smile
Hi Ben

I guess I would be the nearest time machine replica to you. I will send you an email

Cheers mike
Mike
Bingley, West Yorkshire
VIN 2493

"Hey you, get your dam hands off her"
Deloreanyorkshire Wrote:Hi Ben

I guess I would be the nearest time machine replica to you. I will send you an email

Cheers mike

Great Stuff thanks Mike !
Just want to mention I was forwarded here from one of the other UK BTTF delorean owners Steven, Nice to know you guys help each other out and pass on work Smile
You'd think that these time machines could be in more places at once, wouldn't you! :lol:
88mph Wrote:You'd think that these time machines could be in more places at once, wouldn't you! :lol:

Haha Smile
ben810 Wrote:Just want to mention I was forwarded here from one of the other UK BTTF delorean owners Steven, Nice to know you guys help each other out and pass on work Smile

Shock
http://www.deloreanhire.com
http://www.fusiontimetravel.co.uk

Ex 1981 DMC Delorean Time Machine owner.
my thoughts exactly Luke!
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie