Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Travel event, S/Yorkshire 12-14 June 2015
From the Club's Facebook page:

Hi - We're organising a Community Gala in June 2015, with the theme of 'time travel'. I'd love to be put in contact with any local DeLorean owners who would like to be involved in the pre-event publicity and event itself. The event is in Penistone, South Yorkshire over the weekend of 12-14 June 2015. Would you be able to put me in contact with any local owners who may be interested? Best wishes, Jon

(I'm just waiting for a contact email/phone number for him)
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hi - if anyone is interested in helping with this event, please feel free to contact me by phone (07779 654961) or email (penistonegala@gmail.com).

Many thanks
Jon
Smile My hometown. What are the odds.
VIN# 04708, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 649
ex DOC 562
Man, that's heavy! :lol:
Nice place, visited it a few times often taking my Auntie who lived in Shffield there as she enjoyed the place so much.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
It's a fab place. I only moved there myself a couple of years ago. They have an independent cinema (where were going to show the BTTF trilogy a few days before the Gala). There's a classic car display at the Gala each year but it would be the icing on the cake to get a DeLorean or two there on the day (either as part of the parade or in the show field). Or if anyone local fancied taking part in some pre-event publicity, that would be superb.
Penistone Paramount Smile

Are you looking for a stock DeLorean, or are you looking for one that is kitted out to look like the Back To The Future version?
VIN# 04708, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 649
ex DOC 562
Unfortunately this seems to be the same weekend as another delorean event otherwise I would have popped over myself
Mike
Bingley, West Yorkshire
VIN 2493

"Hey you, get your dam hands off her"
We'd be grateful for any DeLorean enthusiasts to turn up. As the theme of the charity Parade and Gala is 'time travel' it would be perfect to have a fully kitted-out BTTF car, but any DeLorean would be great.

(Mike from Bingley - sorry to hear you're already booked out on 14 June. If you fancied coming to the showing of the BTTF Trilogy (probably Sat 6th June - ie a week before Gala) and/or to do any publicity/promotion, you'd be welcomed with open arms!)
We've just had it confirmed that we're showing the BTTF trilogy on Saturday 6th June at Penistone Paramount cinema. (This is the weekend before Penistone Gala.)

If any DeLorean owners would be interested in attending (either on Sat 6th or Sun 14th, or any for any pre-event publicity), please do get in contact. Smile
Hi everyone. Just a quick note to say that we're still looking for a helpful DeLorean owner to come along to our Gala in sunny Penistone (Sunday 14 June) and/or to watch the BTTF trilogy at Penistone's independent cinema the previous weekend (Saturday 6 June). Any help very gratefully received. Best wishes, Jon