Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deja vu?
Now I wonder where they got that title from? Release date 2015.
Interesting trailer though

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2436386/?ref_=cs_ov_tt
VIN 4532

DOC-574
It would be impossible to just time travel, You would have to transport at the same time.
In that trailer they go forward one day, they would reappear in deep space. The Earth would of moved.
Even old Einstein the dog & his 1 minute time travel at Lone Pine Mall, would of ended up a mile under ground or, more likely in our upper atmosphere!

I'm I giving this too much thought? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't speak for the new movie, but in the case of BTTF, the Docs car has a wormhole emitter on the roof.

Presumably, this is an Einstein Rosenbridge, which the Doc has discovered how to unlock.

When you read up on the quantum dynamics of theoretical interdimensional space travel (and who doesn't!?) then you will find that because the path is set and programmed ahead of the journey (in this case the computer in the car with the keypad input) and the method of travel is one of these wormholes, the beginning and the end of the wormhole are set. This takes into consideration the constant moving state of the universe automatically by virtu of the compressed space/time, as the two are linked, as described by the Doc himself.

If you'll excuse me. Lol :lol:
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Rissy Wrote:(and who doesn't!?)

:lol: 8)

Sounds easy then.