Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deposit paid on Vin..... 005127.
Bling

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Looks great,

my top tip would be, once you have tested it all and are quite happy with it, give it all a good coat of Waxoyl. Unless you are trying for the 'concourse look' of course.

Ideally the anti-roll bar should also have a coat of black paint to finish.

Well done.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
It'll never be concourse, but am planning clear waxoyl. As to paint, why have black when you can have gold! :lol:
It'll never be concourse, but am planning clear waxoyl. As to paint, why have black when you can have gold! :lol:
Ohhh yeah, luxury!

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
All these BTTF anniversary stuff, made me realise its my anniversary of buying the D.
A year ago I was sat in the cancer isolation ward. Bought the D from my hospital bed to give me something to look forward to.
Today I'm sat here.........

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Watching my children play in the pool.
I've seen the oldest go on her first 'date'. Seen my youngest start secondary school
Have driven circa 4800 miles in the Delorean. Had a great adventure across Europe with my brother.
Started building our new kitchen dinner.

Here's to the next year friends. Life's short, enjoy it while you can.
Long may it continue ….88MPH….. Big Grin

We have just this minute come back from visiting my 88 year old mother-in-law at The Queens Med in Nottingham…she has just had a blood clot removed from her brain and is now looking great!

The NHS can still pull out all the stops when it needs to…..and it makes you realise that every day is precious.

Fingers crossed for both of you. Big Grin
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Fitted a bespoke made Stainless front Strut, for my Holland trip. Wow, 1000 miles and what a difference.
Makes storage/spare slightly mores awkward (but how often do you really need to remove the spare wheel?) but totally transforms handling.
Feels so much more planted, non of that skipping when hitting uneven tarmac or potholes.
Totally recommend this upgrade.