Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And Another...
...... new one to the UK #16583. I bought it in Sweden and drove it back a couple of weekends ago. Flew out on the Friday and arrived back in Bognor on the Sunday covering 500 or so miles (yup, another broken speedo) without any problems, other than the power steering wasn't working very well.....OK, I've read the manual now..... Big Grin
Booked in for the MOT now I've done the headlights & fogs (thanks again Chris, although I did modify the instructions!). Needs a bit of a polish now but it should be at Goodwood for the next Breakfast Club meeting in November - say hello if you are going!
Steve - Bognor Regis
#16583 Black Auto.  Ex Saudi & Sweden
1985 Silver Spirit 
1989 Jaguar XJS 
1978 Piper Warrior (AKA flying money pit)
Congratulations on the purchase and good luck with the MOT!
VIN 4494, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 757
Yes congratulations ..Steve?

Could I urge new members of this forum to modify your 'signatures' slightly to include a name and a geographical area.

EG:- Chris from Derby…..

It would be mutually beneficial and owners / would be owners, could PM each other with offers of help and advice and perhaps a mini-meet up. We've had a few good meet ups over the years..much more fun than reading a book……even a DeLorean book!

Just a thought….feel free to ignore me. Smile
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Chris (Derby) Yes, good idea, signature updated. Would be good to meet up with anyone in the Sussex/Hampshire area.
Steve - Bognor Regis
#16583 Black Auto.  Ex Saudi & Sweden
1985 Silver Spirit 
1989 Jaguar XJS 
1978 Piper Warrior (AKA flying money pit)
Welcome Steve, congratulations on your purchase and yes Chris, I think that is a great idea if members can display whereabouts they are in the country, as we all know when you own a DeLorean you can't have too much local support!

Cheers

Mike
Mike Knowlton DOC #761
DeLorean DMC-12, VIN#4208,
Black Interior, Automatic. Grooved bonnet, Gasflap