Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOC (UK) SUMMER EVENT 2015, 14,15,16th August 2015 (LOTUS)
Hi folks,

I have just cancelled my room at the Breckland Lodge. My travels plans changed a bit, so I'll be driving up from London that morning. Feel free to grab it!
Hi everybody,

i'm pleased to announce that three Belgian DeLoreans are coming to the event. Philiep Demeersseman (Mr. DeLorean), Jan Indekeu (maker of DeLoreans and DMC logo's in chocolate for private purpose and friends :-)) and myself ! We booked the hotel and the ferry, so my guess is we will subscribe for lots of fun !
great news, we look forward to welcoming you Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Right Folk, I need to get the numbers attending our Lotus event finalised. The hotel can't give me a list because of "data protection' issues!!

Please send me contact detail via EMAIL ( not PM's )

to chrisparnham@live.co.uk ( or history@deloreans.co.uk ) if you prefer.

Nick Sutton is our Saturday evening guest speaker, and I expect addition appearances from some of the senior folk from Lotus team who developed the car.

It looks like being a brilliant (one off) event with folk coming from NI, the continent and even Japan!
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Right people, thank you for the folk that have been in touch ….but most haven't yet……………………we need to get serious with this, I need you to get in touch with me immediately so that I can give exact numbers to Lotus.

You can't just turn up on the day and expect to be able to go to the Lotus factory. It won't work. I need to give them firm numbers and PAY for us all 2 weeks before the event.

On the Plus side, as well as Nick Sutton and his wife joining us, Brian and Collin Spooner will also be there. Brian has never attended an event of this type before, so this is a one off….not to be missed!

Come on…get in touch….now…
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
If I could reinforce what Chris wrote, please get in contact with him if you wish to do the Lotus tour, he needs some exact numbers please ASAP. Don't worry about Duxford tickets I can sort these out over the weekend it's just Lotus that are the ones we need exact numbers for. We are aware the hotel is full and people have overflowed into other's so we know a lot are coming, just please let Chris know.
Thanks
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Unfortunately I will be cancelling my attendance for this meeting due to financial constraints.
I will be phoning the Breckland Lodge later to cancel my room. Therefore it will be available for someone else (it was a discounted standard double £55 per night, the reason for the discounted rate is due to the room only having an internal window leading out to the lobby).
I am not so gutted about the Lotus tour but would have loved Duxford.
Enjoy guys.
DJ.
Vin 3320.
Thanks for letting us know Danny, i'm sure your room will be snapped up. Don't forget anyone can come to Duxford on Sunday, no need to book in if you don't mind paying on the day.

Bookings for Lotus are coming fast and furious now, thanks folks…..keep it up ……. contact me without delay.

We will be selling (and signing already bought one's) both our and Nick Suttons new books and we also should have some new and club tea shirts as well.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Hi,

Unfortunately I can only attend the Sunday in Duxford. From what time is it advisable to get to Duxford for, when is it envisaged all from the hotel will arrive?

Regards
VIN #16606 LHD, Black Interior

DOC 861

Follow my refurbishment blog
[Image: 33193548620_da6625c18c.jpg]
at https://www.facebook.com/timemachine16606/
or http://timemachine16606.tumblr.com
Depends how late a night we have! Mid morning should be OK.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Do you have coffee shirts as well ?
Booking coming nicely now…..USA, Japan, Europe…..come on you UK folk….firm up in the next few days please. Big Grin Its going to be a cracker!
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Sadly I wont be in attendance at the Lotus event Sad

My car is currently in bits, the engine and gear box have been taken out to put the new transmission in. I rely on my friends helping me as and when they can to put the car back together, sadly their schedules wont allow VIN1780 to be back on the road for the Lotus trip.

I will be freeing up the rooms I have booked to allow others to stay with the rest of the DOCUK members.
The DeLorean DMC-12 - MADE IN BELFAST, MADE TO LAST
That's perfectly understandable David, sorry you can't make it.

On the plus side booking now being confirmed and paid for. There is still time for a few 'last minute' one's, also worth trying the hotel as things changing all the time.

Going to be a great event. Smile Sorry you won't be there David. Sad
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Bookings coming thick and fast…don't mis out….and still some rooms recently released at the hotel.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian