Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Cinema
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
What did you think of it Ian?

Were they taking late booking on the door?

How would it be in rainy weather?
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Hi Chris

Really enjoyed it. I think if you are prepared to immerse yourself in the event taking on the role you are given, then you will get alot from it.

Obviously it is set in 1955 on the day that Marty goes back in time, so whilst you are wandering around soaking in the atmosphere, things happen in front of you from the film. Eg. as Marty walks through Hill Valley whilst Mr Sandman is playing, we see an actor playing him actual wandering around looking dazed. Also Mrs Peabody wanders around telling you a spaceman crashed into their barn the previous evening. Don't want to spoil it for you just in case you do go, but sure you will have alot of fun.

Didn't see anyone selling tickets on the door, but probably best to pre-order tickets to avoid disappointment.

When we went, it was a hot and sunny day which added to the enjoyment. Since the whole event is outside, not sure how good it would be in the rain.

Only real disappointment for me was you can't openly photograph or film event. I did manage however to get two photos and about ten seconds of film of the Delorean going around Hill Valley. If you do go, set up your "camp" at the very front or by the side of the road so you can see the action taking place. Sitting in the middle you will probably miss quite alot of the Delorean bits.

Hope that helps.

Ian