Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean needed in LONDON for MJ Fox Charity Event 6th Sept
Hi Everyone,

I've been asked to pass this on by someone I've done a few charity events with in my car. Basically it's a record company night where they host several bands and screen BTTF to help raise money for the MJ Fox Foundation. So far over the years we've managed to raise a fair few thousand pounds and without a doubt having a DeLorean there proves a hit. This message is from Michael Coats who is co-ordinating the first event being held outside of Manchester in London:

London on Sat 6th Sept is our first (and perhaps only!) effort at moving our fundraising efforts out of Manchester - it's really challenging but things are starting to come together. The gig is at the Brixton Windmill, one of London's best small venues. They're able to screen the film, 3 out of 4 bands are confirmed and it's starting to take shape - naturally we'd love to get a Delorean outside that venue as well, it really does provide something extra and gives our crowd a bit of the wow factor. Like Manchester we don't want to take up too much of someone's time, perhaps from about 5pm for a few hours before the music starts.

http://www.sftrecords.co.uk/BTTF-London.jpg

If anyone could help out with this I'd really appreciate it as it's a great cause and always had fun doing it up here.

Please send an email to Michael if you think you might be able to help! michaeldavidcoates@gmail.com

Many Thanks, Scott
Thanks Scott for posting this.

I'm Michael and I'm running this fundraiser, I'm sure you all consider it to be a very worthy cause!

If there's anyone from London on here that isn't busy on 6th September then it would be great if you could help us for a few hours, it would really help make the night a great spectacle and a success in our efforts to raise money for the MJFF.

Thanks for reading, hopefully someone can help!
Michael