Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone I'm kris from county durham
Hi everyone, I'm kris and a firefighter up in the northeast. Finally after 30 years I get to own my dream car. I'm really looking forward to meeting you all at a club meet and a special thanks to chris Williams and Dave Howarth for their help getting my car on the road
Vin1373 check out ashbrookweddingcars.co.uk& very soon, deloreanhirenortheast.co.uk
Welcome Kris with a K, from Chris with a C. Enjoy driving your car.

There is at least one other car up your way…Tony A.

Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Thanks chris. Yeah already met up with tony and what I can only describe as the most immaculate Delorean I've seen. Great to be part of the club and looking forward to my first club get together
Vin1373 check out ashbrookweddingcars.co.uk& very soon, deloreanhirenortheast.co.uk
Hi there and welcome on board.

Tony is a great fellaand you are right, his car is the envy of many, he did very well in the concourse competition in Belfast a couple of years ago.

He has always been a bit on his own where he is so it will be good for him to have another member close to him too!

All the Best and congratulations on your purchase!

Rich
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Welcome to the forum Wink
Welcome aboard!
VIN 4494, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 757
Welcome to the club

You've been spotted...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSaS6LzLNDo[/youtube]

It works! I've finally embedded something that works...
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Wow the joys of social media and YouTube. That was at the seaham classic car show in County Durham. Not sure who has taken the video but the tall gentleman in the blue and red checked shirt is me. How does the recommission look so far?
Very nice early car you have there what VIN number have you?

The video is doing the rounds on facebook on the DeLorean Addicts page...
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Thanks, yeah it's a May 81 car vin# 1373 still a few jobs to do on it but I'm happy with it so far. Would have preferred the grey interior I think
Vin 1373….Engine number 2443, , g/box 456, Went on production line 11/05/81…...completed 13/05/81…shipped to USA on 23/05/81.

Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Have to say chris, that's impressive. Looking forward to reading the book. The car came with quite a bit of memorabilia old magazines, paperwork and newspaper clippings. Will probably bring it along to the next club get together which I'm assuming is in November at the NEC
Yes Kris,

look forward to meeting you at the NEC…hopefully I will have a few 'production' copies of the book for sale.

i'm currently listing Vin information..its very time consuming and mind numbing boring…but doubtless will be very popular with owners and enthusiasts.

Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
That's great Kris, you got hold of a wiring cover in the end then?
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Yeah got the cover from Dave and as you can see I've replaced the sagging head line and door roof cards too