Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just overhauling rear suspension, parts needed...
I know ed does most but wondered if there are any bits i can get over here in the UK?

Rear Discs & Pads
Rear Wheel Bearing
Rear CV Joints Inner/Outer

any help be great

thanks

Dan
oh so after a bit of flying round the net and forum i seem to have found a few cross references, just the brake discs for the rear i am struggling with?
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=862

Dont know if this will help but I can't find an actual cross reference for these.

I'm sure with these measurements you will source something more local....

It might also be worth talking to Martin (Stunned Monkey) as he does upgraded braking systems I believe.
Dan, what x-ref did you find for the cv joints?

I think the lips are unobtainable, and mine are mashed. Will be fun sorting them out. So I would be I interested in this.

Cheers,

a
Andy, is it the cv boots you mean or the actual joints?

If it's the boots, when cross referenced to the Motoquip part number these are what comes up... Looks right to me

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Quinton-Hazel ... 337c7c8231

Ben
Hi Ben,

Thanks, I already have the boots, but thought you guys were talking about the joints. Not rebuilt mine yet, but its o. The cards. A PO or whoever has let the driveshafts hang off the joints. :evil: :evil:

Andy
Dave Howarth has discs. But phone him.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
yeah complete cv joints im after, i will check what i found at work i dont have it to hand!

got to ring dave anyway so will get that sorted
Thanks Dan, let me know what you turn up.

Cheers,

A
Rear discs: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=862

The part number on the last posting is still valid and these can be ordered through any Unipart branch, just tell them to get them from Brake engineering.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
spoke with dave and he says cv joints can be refurbed so sending them off to him to be done.

Dave really is a delorean wizard!