Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An expensive bit of stainless steel.......
My other daughter tagged me on Facebook earlier, I expected another embarrassing moment to be shown, but it was of a new Rolls Royce she had seen in downtown Dubai where she lives and works, this was at one of the shopping malls there-bear in mind the 'standard' Phantom Drophead Coupe retails for in excess of £35000' this one was a bit special, having the all over polished look with the stainless steel bonnet.
The number plate system in Dubai works by the most expensive plate has the least numbers,this is the top hombres car with the number 1, it must have cost more than the car to have! I've only seen 88 on a Lamborghini Gallardo and I thought that was low!
And before anyone even suggests it, I don't think its vinyl wrapped!
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
I've seen a Jag in this finish at the NEC a few years ago. It's very strange to look at in the flesh as it reflects everything around it. It would be weird meeting it out on the road... Imagine on a foggy day with no lights on!

I'm sure this isn't a vinyl wrap job. It's far too good for that!

Are you not down in Dorset this weekend Mr Brownie?
Unfortunately Ben, no- I'll be in sunny Santorini for a few weeks by then,I would loved to have gone but hols were booked way back, I'm sure the Sun will shine on the stainless!
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
bjbrownie Wrote:And before anyone even suggests it, I don't think its vinyl wrapped!

Sorry Brian, yes it is vinyl wrapped. Only the bonnet and A pillars are stainless.
VIN 4532

DOC-574
That's a bloody good vinyl wrap-look at the attention to detail in the panel gaps and parking sensors! 8)