Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saying Hi !
Well, having been a member for well over a year now, I thought it best to say Hi ! (prompted by my membership renewal reminder :oops: ). Although I am just a DMC 12 enthusiast rather than an owner.....there is a good chance I'll own one in the future. In the mean time I will enjoy all of the various articles in the club magazine, an invaluable insight into deLorean ownership, and try to pop along to any local meets (Tatton Park anybody?). It's good to know that there is a thriving enthusiast base out there.
Chris...the cheque is in the post Big Grin
Welcome to the forum Roy and thanks for renewing your membership with the DOC-UK!

Good luck with your conquest to become an owner in the future!

Ben
Thanks for the welcome Ben, I see you're already "living the dream" . An old car collector friend once told me " We dont own these cars you know, we're just looking after 'em for the next guy!"....Mr Green One day !!
Welcome Roy, tatton park is a good one and we have been on several previous occasions. I was there just for the one day last year ( the late august show). Not sure if anyone is doing the earlier one, but keep your eyes peeled on the events section on here and one will crop up eventually!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Welcome Roy, tatton park is a good one and we have been on several previous occasions. I was there just for the one day last year ( the late august show). Not sure if anyone is doing the earlier one, but keep your eyes peeled on the events section on here and one will crop up eventually!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Thanks Richard, I always try and get to Tatton if possible, usually weather dependant. Always a great selection of makes, old and new. I'll keep my eyes peeled and will pop along to say hello if anybody decides to go. Lots of questions to be asked about ownership , in the mean time I'll keep browsing the site. Cheers Mr Green

PS....based in Macclesfield restoring Ancient Britons!!