Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling my Scimitar
Hello all,

Not specifically DeLorean-related, but it will help the on-going resurrection of vin814!

I have just put my 1986 Reliant Scimitar up for sale. (I guess there are some links between the D and the Scimitar: Factory personnel, and as I found out, the steering column and UJ! :lol: )

Mods, take this down if its not appropriate, but whats not to love about a RWD fibreglass V6, with a separate chassis and leather interior, with acres and acres of black plastic?!!

Ad here--> www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C503778

Cheers, please feel free to circulate if you like,

best wishes,

andy
And a very nice car it is too Big Grin
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Foooook me Andy!

If I'd only have known.

I bought a Scimitar SE5a this morning Shock (see scimitarweb for sale section)

Jeeeez hows that for missing out by hours, I'd have certainly bought yours.

Good luck any way with the sale.

Regards
Darren
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Hah - have hung my nose over scimitars for ages, yours looks lovely! Unfortunately too many cars and a 4 ,on this of child preven t at the moment, but hopefully one day!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Thanks Guys,

Yes, its nice, to be honest if I can get the D as nice, usable and reliable as this, I'll be delighted. I'll get there one day, but it does take a few years of use to iron out all the creases. And a bit of cash!

Darren, you know you can never have too many cars!! Yours if you want it mate, I can think of no better home, especially now that you are a famous star of the small screen!! Big Grin

Rich, the only reason I'm selling is a house move which is going to gobble up all my time and money, and I simply won't get rid of the D!!

Cheers for now, hoping for a sale in the not too distant future,

andy