Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean Required for Photoshoot
I am a commercial photographer based in London, and I would really love to photograph a DeLorean.
The shoot would purely be for myself, to build up my portfolio. I have photographed and filmed some cars, and would like to get more of this kind of work.
You can see some examples of this on my site at www.sorted.tv
The DeLorean is my favourite all time car; a work of art.

As I will be paying for this myself, I am keen to reduce the costs as much as possible.
I would be able to hire a studio in Birmingham or Nottingham, as well as London, if that would help reduce the DeLorean's mileage.

I would like access to the car from around 10am - 5pm, on a week day ideally. Hopefully within the next week or two
I will be photographing it against a dark background, from all angles, exterior and interior.

I will be aiming to make the pictures look as stylish and dramatic as possible, like an advertising shoot, to show off the car to it’s full potential, and to ultimately show off my skills to potential employers.
I will be working with a super talented retoucher on this one, who also wants to flex her creative muscles and use the pictures on her website to show off her skills:
http://thelaundryroomlondon.com

I will of course be happy to supply you with a full set of the images, which you can have as a keep sake, and use to promote the car if you wish.

Let me know if you would be interested in helping me, and how much it would cost for your time and the use of the DeLorean

Simon Sorted
I am in London but alas my car isn't available until July.
Starglider Wrote:
sorted Wrote:I am a commercial photographer based in London, and I would really love to photograph a DeLorean.
I am in London but alas my car isn't available until July.

That said if you can wait it is visually distinctive while still keeping close to the original design, which might add a little interest to any photos.

[Image: engine-cover2_zps247c951e.jpg]

[Image: scoop-mesh_zpsa93b9e78.jpg]

[Image: engine-dirty5_zpsa6c8c0e8.jpg]

I also have a trailer for the car which is an accurate full-scale Tardis replica with DeLorean wheels and lights attached, should you desire additional novelty.
Quote:I also have a trailer for the car which is an accurate full-scale Tardis replica with DeLorean wheels and lights attached
Your kidding right? no hang on knowing what your doing with your car I doubt it. Cant wait to see pictures of this Big Grin
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I might be able to help you out if it was a studio in Birmingham and within the next couple of weeks.

My car is in need of some bumper tidying up/replacement due to ageing paint finish, but if that was to be "touched up" digitally, then the rest of the car is a tidy example.

Just let me know if that's of any use to you...
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Chris Williams Wrote:Your kidding right? no hang on knowing what your doing with your car I doubt it. Cant wait to see pictures of this Big Grin

Well, I have not actually found a spare set of front wheels yet but I am working on it. In the mean time it is on ex-caravan wheels.
if you need to borrow a pair of wheels, my car is stripped right down at the moment, so the wheels arnt on the car.