Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vin #6648 on it's way home!
Hi guys - I joined in December as a member. I am proud to announce that I bought Vin #6648 on eBay recently. The car is in California and has just been collected by the shipping agent (I was waiting for this confirmation before spreading the word!) The car has done 3, 116 miles, is black interior and is a manual. It is one the later 82 models, registered as an 83, and has the dealer stripe on it (which I like from the pictures but will see when it turns up). I am collecting it from port on a trailer and will be going over the engine with my father and doing the upgrades on lights etc. ready for MOT. It has been my dream to own one for many many years, and I am really excited mine is now on it's way. I realy look forward to coming to an event and seeing you all with it.

Thanks!
Paul
Thats great news Big Grin , another one returning home. Keep us up to date with it's progress.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Congrats on the purchase, exciting times! Mr Green
I noticed on the other thread your vin is 16648... not far from my Dads 16723 both Black Interiors which is rare on the later models I believe.
Keep us updated with the progress.... and post lots of pics Big Grin
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Thanks - will do.

I posted in this section before realising it was the wrong one. I don't know what was wrong with me the other day, I was rushing and got details and everything wrong! Anyway, it's at the warehouse waiting to be shipped!
You were just DeLirious from living the Dream lol.... 8)

Welcome to the club btw Big Grin
DOC 116
VIN 6237