Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herts Auto Show 18th May 2014
[Image: Banner2014HertsAutoShow_zps187e6137.jpg]

Hi all,
It's that time again and was wondering if your members would like to support us. I'm not to sure how much information you know about the show so I will just do a brief outline. The show is based at Stanborough Park, Stanborough Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. The show is themed on anything with an engine which means that it should tick the boxes for the paying public and also makes the event interesting for other exhibitors. The show is a charity event which all proceeds raised by exhibitors and the paying public all goes to Make-A-Wish Foundation UK, link to the website as follows: http://www.make-a-wish.org.uk/

Last years show was the first car show we have ever arranged but we had such great feedback from the exhibitors and the paying public we are holding the event every year. We had over 200 cars on display and had over 2,000 people. We had local car dealerships like Peugeot, Citroen, Land Rover and VW displaying current models and also local companies displaying items. We had Luton & Dunstable Hospital Radio at the show all day and presented the "Best In Show" award live on radio. We also had BBC Three Counties Radio at the show live as they do Treasure Quest which they have someone driving around Herts, Beds & Bucks looking for clues and solve the riddles to find the treasure which our show was the treasure location which they found one second to spare, link to the website as follows: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p018c9zx

Regarding your club exhibiting, it would be great if your members are able to support us. This year’s show we be allocated 10 - 15 cars per club which includes 1 x Gazebo, any banners etc to promote your club. We do not charge for any cars clubs which are exhibiting but we do sale raffle tickets which all money collected goes to the above charity. The prizes in last year’s show were: Spa Treatment, Gosling Stadium Gym Membership, Family Tickets to Beaulieu Motor Museum and Auto Glym Valeting Packs. The show date for this year is 18th May 2014 and starts at 10am - 4pm but ask all exhibitors to arrive between 8am - 9:30am so you are able to set up before the gates open.

I hope the above has been useful and has helped answer any questions you might have. If you would like to support us all we need is confirmation of how many cars will be attending and one email or postal address to send your passes to. As you can imagine due to the success of this years show spaces are going fast so if you would like to join us if you could confirm back to me I would be grateful so I can allocate you your pitch.

Thank you again for contacting me and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me by email or call me on 01707 376020 or 07930190601. You can also get further information from our website, link as follows: http://www.hertsautoshow.co.uk/ and also feel free to "like" our Facebook page so you can be kept up to date with latest news regarding the show.

Kind Regards
Neil