Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally completed my very unofficial Mr Fusion replica!
I'm sure if someone with the necessary skills made these they would be very popular... :wink:
I have looked at buying from the states, but my gosh they're expensive Shock

[Image: BTTFMrFusion.jpg]
DOC 116
VIN 6237
It seems that all of the 'big bits' seem to hold big price tags,Stuart-but I'm sure there are some enterprising DIY guys beavering away in their garages and workshops on good replicas! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Found these pics from the web, not sure who took them, I might try making something similar...
hoping to make an led lamp of some sort for the bedside table, Not sure what the other half would think of it though Tongue

[Image: BTTFMrFusion2.jpg]

[Image: BTTFMrFusion4.jpg]
DOC 116
VIN 6237
I can see how polystyrene? has been used to fabricate a base for the MrFusion unit, making the bottom bit doesn't look toooooo difficult-a bedside lights a great idea, just that you might end up sleeping in the garage.... :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!