Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTTF Trilogy on Blu-Ray £12!
I don't know if everyone's got a copy on Blu-Ray, but Tescos are selling the 3 disc version with extras on for only £12, got to be worth it to just have in the collection! And you can download the Ultraviolet to your tablet,laptop, iPhone or whatever.
There was also the DVD version available, no price on it but must be around £8-10.
The back cover is unusual, Marty getting in the passenger side of a standard ( humble) DeLorean! :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
My local is out of copies. I was told that a rather strange looking bloke came in yesterday to buy every last copy around the country, fapping vigorously.
http://www.deloreanhire.com
http://www.fusiontimetravel.co.uk

Ex 1981 DMC Delorean Time Machine owner.
whats blu ray, I'm still watching VHS :wink:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
I still thought you had the Beta-max player Claire-good to see you've upgraded! :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
nah, never got into Betamax, due to my dad aquiring a Ferguson Videostar in the early 80's that
had mysteriously absconded from the back of a Dixons lorry but losing its remote control and instruction
book in the process Wink
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
That's a gud 'un!! :lol: