Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know what this kid wants for Christmas!
I found this picture I took at a car show back in September , this young man quickly discards his Welly diecast BTTF DeLorean to touch the real thing-I somehow think Santa's bringing young Sam ( from L.A.) something along the lines of a bigger DeLorean! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Fantastic photo.....!
Yeah, I thought it was a great photo opportunity-Sam had never got this close to a real DeLorean I think, you should have seen his face light up when he saw it- his mum said that he had spotted it from his parents car as they pulled into the car parking area,no mean feat as there were 50-60 cars in the field! :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Cool photo. I notice he is wearing his Nikes Big Grin .

Wish I could have got a model DMC as a kid. I got the real thing before I was able to get hold
of a model!

Nick H
DOC 650
Jaguar X-Type
Range Rover Sport SDV6 "Rufus" (Mrs H's motor)
DeLorean DMC 12 Vin#2862

My other hobby...
http://www.lccuk.org.uk/