Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from East Anglia!
MASSIVE fan of the Delorean, have wanted one for as long as I can remember. Had a ride in Chris Hawes' Delorean on my wedding day June this year, that sealed the deal and I knew I must eventually own one myself!

Currently saving my pennies with a view to buy in the next 2 - 3 years.

Loving the forum, looks like some really intersting and useful information on here.

Looking forward to reading future posts. When the time comes to buy I'm sure I will have plenty of questions too!

Nick B
Nick Burrows

DOC #775
Hi Nick, welcome to the forum!

There really is a wealth of knowledge and help out there so you're in the right place. There are plenty of very skilled experts here who are generally able to help with technical or general queries and hellp track down obscure parts etc. Good luck on your savings plan, and keep your eye out for something that takes your fancy. There are a few cars for sale at the moment but one never knows what is likely to crop up in around the corner, and various barn-finds keep coming to light all the time!

Good luck! Rich
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
hiya Nick, welcome to the DOC-UK, the home of all things DeLorean in the UK for nearly
20yrs now Smile

As Rich said, feel free to ask away if you have any questions, and you are also more then
welcome at Club events even if you dont own a De yet.

Why not come and join us all in Dorset next June (details in Club mag, Facebook group and
the events section on here).
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I will most definitely try and come down to Dorset in June. Sounds great!

Nick
Nick Burrows

DOC #775
excellent, be great to see you Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie