Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CARFEST 2014
Update:

ALL car spaces taken at Carfest North

John C at top of reserve list if anyone drops out.

Still some wrist bands left for the weekend if anyone wants to attend without car. £50 each or £10 for Child 6 years to 16, under 6 are Free.

Plus space left at Carfest South.

Can all those who have booked pm me your emails (if you haven't already) so I can send over the Exhibitors information.

Kind regards
Darren
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Eh.

I'd volunteered in November to attend all 3 days ?

JohnC
Hi John,

Yes, I had more than 7 cars volunteer last year between both club forums and pm messages to me, for both North & South so there was already more people who wanted to go, or expressed interest than spaces available. I sent a round robin pm and posted a request on a first come first served basis to those who had shown interest last year when the Carfest contacted me at the beginning of this week to request registration numbers etc. Unfortunately 7 replies came in before your reply this evening.
(You'll see the list of 10 people who like you, had said they wanted to go, that I posted on Monday back in this thread. 10 people who wanted the 7 slots) I'm sorry John but 7 got back to me first.

I've put you at the top of the reserve list for Carfest North, John and there is still a Friday slot for Carfest South guaranteed for you on a first refusal basis.

Let me know if you want the Carfest South slot.

Regards
Darren
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Hi Darren.

Ok, thanks for the update.... really must try and log on more.... or at least try and fully read what your updates say, missed the whole bit about asking for confirmation, which was my fault. :oops:

JohnC
No Problem John, pm sent.

Cheque received James, many thanks.
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Payment Received Mike H. Many thanks
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Rich Hanlon confirmed Friday at Carfest North

That's a full 7 Deloreans each day at North.

Top work guy's

It's going to be a mega, show and all for Children in Need.
Roll on August!

Just need to squeeze the remaining booking fees from those who haven't paid yet. Ideally I'd like payment by the end of May if possible as I've had to pay up front for both North & South and camping.
Cheers

Kind regards
Darren
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Cheque received Bttf Brian

Many thanks.
pm me your email, and I'll send you the Carfest info packs.

Kind regards
Darren
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Payment received Ju, bttf Brian, Rich Hanlon, Dan Johnson, Jwrath, DeloreanYorkshire,

Many Thanks

Can the remainder please contact me, otherwise the jam sandwiches are looking good for the end of this month Wink

Cheers
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Hi Guys

CarFest North is almost here, Hurray!
Those who have booked should have all by now received a car club manual and rules for the camping field and festival site. Please let me know if you have not seen these documents and I will resend them.

Car pass

All attendees have email

Location of Stand:

- I'll post a map on here for any pre booked guests/ticket holders to come find us.

Wristbands:

- You will be able to collect your wristbands from me when you arrive, these have all be prepackaged and allocated.

It's going to be a fantastic weekend. Big Grin

Kind regards
Darren
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Hi Darren, funny, I was only thinking about these this AM. Nothing has apeared as yet, but the post arrives after I leave for work. will see if anything has appeared when I get home.

(Mine was Friday only plus camping pass Friday night).

Thanks, Rich
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Hi Rich,

All passes & packs via email at the moment, nothing in snailmail yet, that's why you haven't anything on the door mat :wink:

Cheers
D
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Site map for Carfest North, same location as last year on tarmac, behind the paddock Big Grin

Circular layout this year.......that'll be interesting parking Wink

[Image: CarfestNorth2014map_zps7f48a99f.jpg]
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Another great CarFest, a bit of rain didn't mar the event-but I've never seen so many umbrellas and wellies in a car show before! An amazing array of classic and modern cars here, Brian's BTTF car looking good on the circuit doing a bit of comedy action with Darren to applaud-someone must post the clip on here!
A great day, good to meet up again with fellow DMC owners and nice to talk members of the public who showed great interest in the cars.
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Few more pics, in no particular order...
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126