Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HotWheels Retro Car Releases
Looks like HotWheels have got into retro gear by releasing this collection of film & TV vehicles, the usual popular KnightRider Kitt, BTTF DMC , A Team van and newbies Magnum PI 308 Ferrari and Smokey & the Bandit TransAm.
The BTTF looks like the old Johnny Lightning version but the A Team van appears to be similar to the regular release one with the plastic wheels.
According to the website they'll be available for around $3, possibly in early 2014. 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Good info. I have also seen the Pontiac Fiero from ferris bueller's day off is being done by HotWheels.
Time to check out Walmart if anyone is going to the States. I got several Model D's when I was over in the US for 99 cents a piece.
DOC 650
Jaguar X-Type
Range Rover Sport SDV6 "Rufus" (Mrs H's motor)
DeLorean DMC 12 Vin#2862

My other hobby...
http://www.lccuk.org.uk/
That looks like the Hotwheels BTTF car body of 2011 mated with the wheels of the HW Boulevard DeLorean of 2012 - real rubber tyres - Shock .

They have another in the works too:

[Image: 1004621_10151604908059401_1740829946_n.jpg]
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
Two that would be good are the 1955 whitewall wheels version and the 'railroad' type from BTTF 3- plus the standard car with different bonnets....... it wouldn't take much to retool the existing DeLorean and BTTF versions- are you reading this, HotWheels? :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Then again, we now have this, photo courtesy of James E

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
Now that IS the 1980s at its best&worst!! :lol:
bjbrownie Wrote:Now that IS the 1980s at its best&worst!! :lol:

couldnt agree more ........... now where did I put my luminous leg warmers.....
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Further to the HotWheels 2014 releases, this is the official designation. One to look for! 8)
Also included in the 2014 collection is the 1964 Aston Martin DB4 (Bond car?),VW Beetle in Herbie colours and the Jetsons flying saucer thing from the 60s cartoon tv series as well :lol:
Cant wait for these!!

Probably hit our shores next year.
VIN:01955
==========================
Simon