Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean News Issue 60
Issue 60 is being mailed out in the morning so should be with everyone early next week, unfortunately this issue is running a bit late so apologies for that, however issue 61 should be following very soon to get us back on track.
I'm sure Eddie would appreciate any feedback you can give. Not much I can say other than I think it's a great job (as ever!) Big Grin

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I know Eddie has been really busy recently with his Uni work as well as sorting the Club mag and
getting ready to start on the Club website, but I'm sure the mag will be as good as ever Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Got mine today, another great effort Eddie.....especially the bit on the Red Interior RHD! No only kidding. :lol:

I like the BTTF piece...lots of interesting stuff to read.

Seriously though, I know Eddie could do with some more content, so get cracking you lot.....a few nice pictures and minimal words will be fine.

email to editor@deloreans.co.uk
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
I received my copy this evening. Superb Eddie! Thanks again for another quality publication with dazzling effects!

I particularly like the whole war of the worlds cover, and the tech session material.

(I enjoy reading and seeing pictures of people's restoration efforts. This is something I would like to supply myself, but don't, for fear of ridicule from others on why I've not done something correctly, or have given inaccurate technical details or explanation along the way)

I really like also seeing BTTF Brian and his ongoing antics! Lol! It's genuinely quite exciting seeing him in action! Way'd go Brian! Mr Green
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Rissy,

He who never makes a mistake....never makes anything!

Don't worry about it, just do your best. We are all friends.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
I received mine today, thank you very much Wink
Quote:(I enjoy reading and seeing pictures of people's restoration efforts. This is something I would like to supply myself, but don't, for fear of ridicule from others on why I've not done something correctly, or have given inaccurate technical details or explanation along the way)

Don't worry about it (I don't) I just write things how I do them, may not be the way it should be done or other people do it, just how I found to do it. We all make mistakes you would not believe how long it took me to work out how to get the front facia on and off properly :roll: :oops:

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584