Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Show, Orpington Kent. 8th September 2013
Good afternoon,

My name is Remi Knight and I am a fundraiser with Harris HospisCare, a registered charity based in Orpington. We provide free care and support to people with cancer and other life-limiting conditions throughout the London Borough of Bromley.

I am writing to see if your club would be interested in exhibiting at our Classic Car Show on Sunday 8 September between 11am and 4pm, at Tripes Farm, Chelsfield Lane, Orpington, Kent, BR6 7RS.

We anticipate around 400 exhibiting vehicles and aim to attract approx 1,500 visitors. There is no fee for vehicles to exhibit. Members of the public will be charged a small entrance fee; with all funds raised going to help Harris HospisCare continue to provide free care and support to people with life-limiting conditions.

You can register vehicles using the attached flyer, or through our website: http://www.harrishospiscare.org.uk/clas ... ation-form

I would be grateful if you could forward this email on to anyone that might be interested in attending; we can also send out some paper leaflets if you would like to help us promote the show.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

Remi Knight

Fundraising Assistant

Harris HospisCare

Caritas House

Tregony Road

Orpington

Kent

BR6 9XA

Tel: 01689 825 755

Fax: 01689 892 992

Charity Number: 1003903
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I spoke to John and Steve about doing this after spotting it on the DOC's facebook page, unfortunately it's just a little too far for us to trek.
(and with the risk of being caught up in traffic at the end of the day with people returning from the coast)
VIN# 04708, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 649
ex DOC 562