Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean time machine needed for wedding..please help
I am getting married on October 23rd 2014 and am desperate to find a Delorean time machine. I have been in contact with a guy called Steve, who after telling me he had written my request in his diary and was gonna get his wife to post my confirmation completely screwed me over. Had no respect for anything he had previously said, in my opinion was a very bad business man and after hearing some other people say the same kind of thing, I have decided I am going to join this site and see if anyone else can help me out. I live in Norfolk and that's where I will be getting married.

Someone please say u can help, getting this car would make my wedding!!!
Bttfwill Wrote:I am getting married on October 23rd 2014 and am desperate to find a Delorean time machine. I have been in contact with a guy called Steve, who after telling me he had written my request in his diary and was gonna get his wife to post my confirmation completely screwed me over. Had no respect for anything he had previously said, in my opinion was a very bad business man and after hearing some other people say the same kind of thing, I have decided I am going to join this site and see if anyone else can help me out. I live in Norfolk and that's where I will be getting married.

Someone please say u can help, getting this car would make my wedding!!!

Sorry to hear about your issues, there are only a handful of DeLoreans in the UK with all the BTTF clobber on, there are however a number of 'normal' DeLoreans in Norfolk.

Where in Norfolk are you?

James
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
I'm in Great Yarmouth, getting married in halvergate 11 miles away, but really want the bttf Delorean.

Any help would be great James

Thanks
The two closest to you would be Brian or Luke, however both are approx a 4 hour drive away.

Brian can be contacted via his website: http://www.delorean-hire.com/

Luke can be contacted either via his website: http://www.fusiontimetravel.co.uk/ or via private message on this forum: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=815

As James mentioned, there are standard DeLorean's in Norfolk should they be suitable.

Mike
VIN# 04708, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 649
ex DOC 562
I have been in touch with Luke who has an amazing time machine but says the journey is too far, and haven't had any luck with Brian, have e mailed him couple of times with no response.
<POST DELETED - IN VIOLATION OF FORUM RULES> RH
Gentlemen, PURLEASE!

This is not a place for public slanging matches!!

I shall draw your attention to the forum rules:

Quote:Ad Hominem

Ad Hominem comments/personal attacks towards anyone – admin team, forum member, or a visitor who is likely to view it on the forums - is subject to the message being deleted and action taken against the user, regardless of how pertinent or thoughtful the rest of the message might be.

BttfWill, there really was no need for this:

Quote:I have been in contact with a guy called Steve, who after telling me he had written my request in his diary and was gonna get his wife to post my confirmation completely screwed me over. Had no respect for anything he had previously said, in my opinion was a very bad business man

If you want to post that kind of stuff, do it elsewhere. Simply stating that your previous contact has "let you down" would have been quite adequate.

I really don't have the time or inclination to start editing posts - please keep personal disagreements off the DOC Forum.

Thankyou!
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.