Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Nottingham
Hi there, I'm Gav, and i run Subtronix caraudio and detailing near Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.

I found my way to this forum thanks to a nice lady i got talking to at a local classic and custom car meet. I was having a good look around the car, and noticed how good the car would lend itself to aftermarket car audio (i compete in competitions where sound quality and realism is the aim - proper audiophile stuff). Now i'm not about to buy a DeLorean and rip it apart in the name of audio, but the lady i spoke to happened to remark about how bad the quality can be on the standard units. After some investigation, there's no reason anyone shouldn't be able to install something that sounds acceptable. As i have a love of classic cars, what i'd like to do is hear people's opinions, and offer advice to the DOC members to ensure people spend their money wisely and make the best decisions. I thought through the forum maybe i could come up with a few ideas that would make an improvement but at the same time be sympathetic to the standard car and not look out of place.

Anyhow, hello Smile

Kind Regards

Gav
Hi Gav

Welcome to the forum

Looks like I need to pay you a visit then....
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
Hi there! You would be more than welcome. Looks like there are a few owners pretty close to me then, very handy!
ayup Gav, it was me and Phill (with the Avantime) you were talking to last week at
Papplewick - has your mate got over getting to sit in the De yet? Mr Green
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hi there! No he's still talking about it, and apparently they are his Sister's favorite car so if we have one in at some point he has had to promise her he will let her know so she can come over lol. Hope you well and not too uncomfortable in this heat!

Gav
lol, I'm doing ok, thankfully I love the heat, despite being 39wks pregnant today Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie