Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personalised UK Reg Plates for Sale: 235 DMC
Hi I am selling my personalised uk reg plate on my Delorean. I live in Ireland and I m just getting some hassle from the Police over here. I have to change my plate to a vintage plate so basically I m selling my Delorean plate. I ve spoken to Chris the secretary of DOC, and he was extremely helpful so he told me to stick a post up and see what happens. I am currently joining the DOC so hopefully I ll be in touch with some of you in the near future. I ve only one small problem which I am trying to get over and that is using the Internet. If anyone is interested in my plate you can e-mail me at: tomegan123@hotmail.com or preferably call me on: 353 87 9053870. Sorry the reg no. Of the plate is: 235 DMC which is currently registered in the UK. Thanking you and hope to meet you in the near future. Tom. Big Grin
Hi Tom,

My Delorean lands in the UK this week. I have sent you an email as this is of some interest to me.

Kind regards,
Rich
Vin 5921
nice plate Tom, I'm sure you'll quickly find a buyer over here for it Smile

Welcome to the Club, look forward to seeing some pics of your car Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
TomDMC Wrote:Hi I am selling my personalised uk reg plate on my Delorean. I live in Ireland and I m just getting some hassle from the Police over here. I have to change my plate to a vintage plate so basically I m selling my Delorean plate. I ve spoken to Chris the secretary of DOC, and he was extremely helpful so he told me to stick a post up and see what happens. I am currently joining the DOC so hopefully I ll be in touch with some of you in the near future. I ve only one small problem which I am trying to get over and that is using the Internet. If anyone is interested in my plate you can e-mail me at: tomegan123@hotmail.com or preferably call me on: 353 87 9053870. Sorry the reg no. Of the plate is: 235 DMC which is currently registered in the UK. Thanking you and hope to meet you in the near future. Tom. Big Grin
Hi

I thought you had sold this plate? Is it still for sale?

Mike
Mike
Bingley, West Yorkshire
VIN 2493

"Hey you, get your dam hands off her"
TomDMC Wrote:
TomDMC Wrote:Hi I am selling my personalised uk reg plate on my Delorean. I live in Ireland and I m just getting some hassle from the Police over here. I have to change my plate to a vintage plate so basically I m selling my Delorean plate. I ve spoken to Chris the secretary of DOC, and he was extremely helpful so he told me to stick a post up and see what happens. I am currently joining the DOC so hopefully I ll be in touch with some of you in the near future. I ve only one small problem which I am trying to get over and that is using the Internet. If anyone is interested in my plate you can e-mail me at: tomegan123@hotmail.com or preferably call me on: 353 87 9053870. Sorry the reg no. Of the plate is: 235 DMC which is currently registered in the UK. Thanking you and hope to meet you in the near future. Tom. Big Grin