Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris P's New DeLorean Book....started in 1999!
Thanks for the fast replies Wink
Looking forward to seeing this on Amazon! I will spread the word in my neck of the woods when it's avaliable for us.
My most exciting present was a copy of Chris P's book from my very understanding other half. The ordering process was very friendly, efficient and personal. She recieved a receipt by text while still on the phone. Can't wait until it arrives now!
Spencer

Vin 522 RHD "Flashy"
Did you get your card as well Spencer?

The book is in the printing process in China as we speak, being over-seen by Delorean owner, Author and Hong Kong resident, Ian Foster from Northern Ireland.

Our book will be shrink wrapped, in its own special customised cardboard box with reinforced corners, (to prevent shipping damage). The photo is of Ians second edition on his CBX book, (with similar packaging ) which was just re-printed by the same, very efficient people folk in China.

The other photos are of Ian's two RHD cars that still live in N.I., Dusty and Star).
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
This is the actual box that is being used as we speak. Printing now finished….thank goodness . Now listed on amazon …..but no stock for a few weeks yet.

As you will see the price has gone up quite a bit to reflect …extra pages…..extra edits…shrink wrapping, individual boxed with protected corners to prevent shipping damage……extra shipping and handling fees etc etc.

I will still honour the special DOC / NEC price ( for UK mainland only) until the end of feb. After that….its retail i'm afraid.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Good news for the book Smile
http://www.amazon.co.uk/DeLorean-Celebr ... impossible
Not available to order though Chris?
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Have you ever dealt with Amazon as a bulk seller Chris? Like wading through treacle !

It will be available from them as a pre-order soon….but why pay more through Amazon? Having said that, its the only way to go when you have hundreds of them.

Anyone who wants the special price…and is UK based and wants it signed ( FOC) ….phone me on 07502 134 433…with card in hand and save over £30.oo!

We will be taking some to N.I . for Barrie's do….with a bit of luck.

The Photo is DeLorean owner, and Author, Ian Foster……getting his 'red tabs' out on Proto-5.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Sorry Chris, its probably in the thread somewhere, but how much is the book posted within UK?
£40 + £9 postage
VIN# 04708, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 649
ex DOC 562
It has been a long job! But a big step closer today as the UK container load heads for the docks in China. Ship should arrive in UK on the 9th of next month.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Looking fantastic Big Grin Need to find time to call you this week and order a copy!
VIN 4494, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 757
Quote:Yes Chris…still that little 'handling' issue to finalise! I'll stick some pictures on my proper thread…..sorry Michael!
Couple of strong people on hand the day that lot arrives on your doorstep me thinks! :wink: BTW is your email all working OK? sent you a couple of emails recently but not sure you got them.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Chris P,
are you already taking preorders?

Thanks Wink
Yes if you are in the UK, I've not got overseas postage rates sorted yet.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian