Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris P's New DeLorean Book....started in 1999!
Books now cleared Customs in Felixstowe and you'll be pleased to note that I have been cleared of all suspicion of handling illegal drugs! . . . . . It was all a H.M.C.R. (Government plot) …….……to increase their overtime and make their arrest figures look better………sound familiar? Shock

If all goes to plan, I will be collecting some of them on Wednesday and arranging for the bulk of them to go direct to Amazon, for UK and European distribution.

As previously mentioned, the American end is being handled exclusively by DMC Houston, who will be making an announcement shortly. Big Grin

Just a reminder……..I will be taking some books to Barries re-union do in Northern Ireland on Sunday 3rd May ( UTFM) and saving some for the Lotus DOC UK rally in August. It would be helpful if I could get some indication of numbers required, because you can't fit many in a DeLorean! . Please text or email me. history@deloreans.co.uk or 07502 143 433, thanks :wink:

(My wife and I are taking a well earned holiday Cruise in 10 days time and will be away for all of April)…….no interweb or phone contact then…… thanks.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Hi Chris
Great to hear the book has arrived safe and sound!
I paid for a signed copy when I visited the club stand at the NEC last November, when will those be sent out?
Vin: 4468
DOC No: 758
www.theportlandarms.co.uk
Friday all being well.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Started sending out the books today, it will a couple of days at this rate…..very slow job.

Main supply now with Amazon, but apparently it can take them up to 3 days to make it available for sale……i'm only an amateur, they are supposed to be the professionals.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Who is this chap A. Mazon, why does he get priority? Us poor DOC members who gave you money months ago are still waiting for our copies of And's book.

So you are going for a cruise for a rest, a rest from what?! Am I going to have send Interpol after you before you have exchanged our money for expensive cocktails?

Best Regards

Mike

PS do not forget your loyal fans!
Where's the "like" button?

Can't see it anywhere...?!

Oh wait, I'm not on facebook. :lol:
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Your two's all packed and ready to go……any more trouble and i'll set Mr. A Zon on to you!

Mr Zon also charges twice what yoooo's toooo's paid! :twisted:
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Dear Chris / Mike,

Mr. Zon must be monitoring our forum, because he has now got his finger out and its now available, at the push of a button, Europe wide Big Grin .

But a few signed copies will be available via me……but only for the next couple of days, as I have urgent business in South America.

'I may be away for some time'…….certainly a month. 8)
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
All pre-ordered copies are now 'Gull-Winging their way" to there new owners. Most will get them tomorrow ( Wednesday) certainly by the weekend. Big Grin

They are now on Amazon UK and anyone who buys one will of course have the option of having it signed at any time we meet up.

It would be nice to get a bit of honest feed back.

And yes I know there are still a couple of typo's! Despite all the editing…or perhaps because of it.! :oops:

I am going on holiday for a month from Friday so can't answer any emails…I've been banned from taking my Lap-Top.

All the best to you all.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
In Australia I can't buy it from Amazon UK so when you get back Chris can you organise me a copy please
Cheers
Dave Vin 12182
I'm going to try and get it done tomorrow David..for Lance as well.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Thank you so much Chris. Enjoy your well earned holiday
Received mine, amazing book!
Really a great piece for the DeLorean history, thank you Smile
I got mine today-well impressed with the quality and scale of the DeLorean story told from a good point of view, with tales from the people who mattered in this cars history, I never knew there would be so many superb pics from the cars development and construction, it's certainly given me a better insight into my car!
Thanks for this Chris & Andy, it's a positive take on an automotive icon, brilliant.
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Thank you Brian, for your kind words. It means a lot to And & Me…or should that be I?

We are off on Holiday at the crack of dawn tomorrow so I will be out of the picture for 28 days….Passing through the Panama Canal - Which Chris N has just informed me, is following the route of some of the Pilot cars coming back to the UK. Quite appropriate then.

All the best to all of you folk who have bought the book……..and for those who haven't , try Amazon.co.uk while they still have stock.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian