Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stony Stratford Classic Car Festival. 2nd june 2013
Dear Delorean,

Not long to go now until Sunday 2nd June and the Stony Stratford Classic Car Festival.

We’re looking forward to seeing you all again, so don't forget to send us an e-mail, if you can, and tell us you're coming. This really helps with the planning.

We’ve just finished arranging the entertainment and you can enjoy live music all day from 10am, or you might fancy a stroll around our historic town or enjoy the riverside path. The route maps for both of these pleasant walks are available free from The Stani Art House in the High Street.

As usual we’re expecting a typically eclectic mix of Classics, both cars and bikes, and all we ask for is a £5 donation to Willen Hospice, our chosen charity this year.

Just for fun we’re creating some prizes for the classic owners. Categories like, Most Cherished; Judges Choice; Furthest Travelled; Best Engine Bay (to take part in this you’d better open your bonnet!).

If you’re coming but not bringing a classic we recommend you park in the car parks in Vicarage Road as the other side of town will be very busy. Check out www.ssccf.co.uk.

It goes without saying in Stony that there will be a wide range of sustenance available. Everything from gourmet burgers, and tea and cake, to full a la carte, so no need to pack a picnic!

We’ll also have this year’s limited edition enamel badges for sale and a commemorative surprise for all early arrivals, sponsored by our friends at Hagerty Classic Car Insurance.

Kind Regards

The SSCCF Event Organisers

Stony Stratford Business Association
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Provided I get my hand-brake issues resolved I might pop along to this! I've got family over in Milton Keynes so it might all add up nicely Smile
VIN 4494, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 757