Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean Ball Joint & Track Rod (Tie Rod) End supplier
http://www.amsteer.co.uk/

Amsteer Sales Steering Components
Unit 17 Ariane, Lichfield Rd.Ind.Est.
Tamworth, Staffs, B79 7XF
Tel: 01827 61000 Fax: 01827 61999

This is the company that can supply the better upgraded ball joints that are being sold at the moment. Although not listed at the moment on the website if you ring they will supply them direct. A great company to deal with run by a chap called Alan.

I also have had them make a set of track rod/Tie rod ends for the DeLorean (pictured below) These are an exact fit all as the original as can be seen in the picture below, another first for the DeLorean Owners Club (UK), often copied but never beaten.

Price PER SET of two ball joints is £55.00 inc VAT but plus Postage and Packing. For the track rod ends it is £27.00per pair inc P&P If you could mention DOC when ordering it would help them to know where the price was obtained from. Prices correct at date of forum posting

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I'll be getting in touch with them, as I need a pair of ball joints for my car for MOT.

I *think* I've got some new track rod ends (somewhere), and I've just bought some
steering rack boots too. Just a few jobs before the MOT for Mark at MK Autos to do
for me Wink
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
I've ordered a set of ball joints today, but they were £50 + VAT + £7.50 next day courier, so cost me £69.50 in total !

They didnt have any TRE's in stock, but said they could make some up tomorrow if I couldnt find any locally (car going into garage
tomorrow evening for MOT work on Wednesday).

I spoke to Jenny, who said she was Alan's wife btw.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Does nobody have a spare pair of Amsteer lower balljoints sitting on the shelf? Amsteer still seem to do them, but no harm in asking. Thanks.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126