Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just to say Hi :)
Hi Craig

just wanted to say "hi" too and welcome you to the DOC-UK Smile

There's plenty of us always up for a tech sesh if you lay on the mugs of tea and
bacon butties - and Ben has just done an amazing job on his heating system rebuild
so is pretty handy with a spanner - and I think its fair to say, in the years he's had his
car now, he's grown in confidence in tackling jobs, as has Chris McGeachy (Rissy).

There is a really nice car in Worksop (Notts) being sold by Paul Birks (Birskie) if you wanted
to invest your savings sooner rather then later Wink

The Club also has its own Facebook page that myself and Eddie Tindall keep updated:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/DeLorean ... 618?ref=hl
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Guinney1971 Wrote:Hi Craig

just wanted to say "hi" too and welcome you to the DOC-UK Smile

There's plenty of us always up for a tech sesh if you lay on the mugs of tea and
bacon butties - and Ben has just done an amazing job on his heating system rebuild
so is pretty handy with a spanner - and I think its fair to say, in the years he's had his
car now, he's grown in confidence in tackling jobs, as has Chris McGeachy (Rissy).

There is a really nice car in Worksop (Notts) being sold by Paul Birks (Birskie) if you wanted
to invest your savings sooner rather then later Wink

The Club also has its own Facebook page that myself and Eddie Tindall keep updated:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/DeLorean ... 618?ref=hl

Hey, thanks for the welcome Smile

The idea of having friendly and helpful backup if the chips are down does certainly help and of course (like others) I am sure I would become more knowledgable and confident over time so thanks for that...I may one day post a message pleading for help....lol.....thats assuming I ever get that far.

I have noticed Birksies car for sale and I would be very interested, but it really isn't possible at this point in time....I have to have more funds behind me to take the plunge otherwise I would probably end up in a mess and having to sell again anyway and that I do not want.

I will have a look at the facebook page at some point Smile

Thanks again for the welcome Smile