Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANTED - Pair of front coil springs
Just realised today my O/S spring has failed over the course of hibernation and resting in not two but THREE pieces! (It was an original one, mind!) I never swapped to lower ones as my car always seemed to sit at a sensible height anyway.

But now on the lookout for a set of good front springs, new or used, stock or lower, to get through the MOT, can sort out beautification later!

Can collect within a reasonable distance of Derby, going rates for hardware or postage gladly paid!

Cheers all, Rich
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
I have a set of NOS front springs (and rears as well) never fitted/as new if your interested. Though there's probably lots of old O/E ones knocking about where people have changed to lowered ones.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Brilliant Chris, that's fantastic, they sound fine to me. Let me know what you want for them (via PM if you wish).

By chance I will be vaguely down your way at the weekend (Ware) - are you about at any point for me to briefly call in?

Rich
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Hi Richard,

I think I have second-hand ones and still a few of my (100%) tested, lowered ones.. give me a ring. Just have to dig into my stored spares to be sure.

07502 143 433

Chris P
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian