Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean required - Northern Irish Event - 28th March
Hi guys,

I am looking to touch base with a DeLorean owner in Northern Ireland who may be available to exhibit their car outside a venue next Thursday evening (28th March).

I am involved in a local charity event for children and young people across NI that has an 'Oscars Night' theme and we'd love to have a DeLorean at the front entrance to the event which is to be held at the Glenavon House Hotel in Cookstown.

Fee and expenses will be covered should a suitable arrangement be agreed, car would be required outside the venue from 5.30-10pm on the evening but naturally we'll work around what suits the owner best.

If anyone can be of help or point me in the direction of local DeLorean owners who are accommodating to this sort of request, please do not hesitate to get in touch. I can be contacted on my email address irishresearcher at gmail.com

Cheers,
Mark
Hi Mark, we have a number of Irish/ Northern Irish members on here, but you might get a quicker response on www.delorean.ie.

Good luck with your event,

Rich
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Thanks Rich, no joy as yet - will register and post on there now but it doesn't seem quite as active as this forum unfortunately.

Will keep trying!!

Cheers,
Mark
might be worth dropping Thomas McCauley a PM, he's 'dmc4087' on here.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie