Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need DeLorean owner to drive me 5 miles on 01.06.13 WEDDING
Hello people,

I need to hire a Delorean on June 1st. Anyone in the Nott/Derby area near J28 of the M1?

I know there is a DeLorean owner in the Alfreton/South Normanton area as I have seen it around.

It will litterally be a 5 mile drive and then 30 minutes of pictures at the venue.

If anyone can help please PM me or reply to this thread.

Cheers, Andy
Andy, you may be in luck as there are several cars in this area. (myself included)

I would keep checking back to see of some of the 'regulars' are available.

Good luck, Rich
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Good stuff Rich, I will keep my eye on this thread. Will you be able to help if no one else can?

Cheers,
Andy
Possibly matey, but at the moment I'm not committing to any dates at all as we don't have our hols booked yet!

(Plus my car is currently sans exhaust, but if I haven't sorted that by June I need shooting)!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
I'm more towards Leeds but if nobody near you area can attend, feel free to drop me a line. I'm fairly sure you will find someone close to home though! Smile
http://www.deloreanhire.com
http://www.fusiontimetravel.co.uk

Ex 1981 DMC Delorean Time Machine owner.
Anyone else out there in the Notts Derby area?

Cheers!

Andy
Hi Andy

Phill and I have a car each, so could ferry you and the best man if you wanted?

We're near J27 of the M1, PM me if you want to arrange to come and see the cars
some time and have a chat.

I've just checked the diary, I *think* we're both free that day.

Photos of the cars here: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3333
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Thought you had an appointment that day, Claire :wink:
Paul Bardill

1995 Peugeot 106 - N982 ATV
ah yes, me and Phill are both doing jobs that day, your's is the afternoon isnt it?

Andy, what time do you need a car for?

The only other option, is seeing if RichH is available that day?
Thanks for the replies guys...

The ceremony starts at 12.30pm so will be for a good hour before for transportation and photos. Is this any good?

Cheers,

Andy
Hi Andy, if claire is booked up then I should be able to do it, it's local for me too, I will confirm holiday dates ASAP and get back to you. It was partially to allow Claire and Phil the chance that I did not confirm straight away, but will probably be able to help if they are booked. As I say, I'll confirm dates, as can Claire and Phil, then we can sort out details via PM and we can swap email addresses and so on.

R
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Rich Hanlon Wrote:Hi Andy, if claire is booked up then I should be able to do it, it's local for me too, I will confirm holiday dates ASAP and get back to you. It was partially to allow Claire and Phil the chance that I did not confirm straight away, but will probably be able to help if they are booked. As I say, I'll confirm dates, as can Claire and Phil, then we can sort out details via PM and we can swap email addresses and so on.

R

Sounds good dude,

I will periodically chack back from time to time and wait for your reply fingers crossed!

Can you PM me for a rough price bracket for this work? It really is just the drive there and 45 mins photos.

Andy
needaweddingcar Wrote:Thanks for the replies guys...

The ceremony starts at 12.30pm so will be for a good hour before for transportation and photos. Is this any good?

Cheers,

Andy

that should work for me, as I can go straight from your booking to Paul's - we can do ribbons and stuff if you want too.

As long as you don't mind being taken to the venue by a heavily pregnant chauffeur lol
Guinney1971 Wrote:
needaweddingcar Wrote:Thanks for the replies guys...

Cheers,

Andy

that should work for me, as I can go straight from your booking to Paul's - we can do ribbons and stuff if you want too.

As long as you don't mind being taken to the venue by a heavily pregnant chauffeur lol

Hi!

Can you PM with more information? Big Grin

Andy
you have a PM Andy Smile