Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Toys....
Hi all.... Everybody knows I collect white elephant!

Clocks, Old Radios, 80's Toys, Etc Etc Etc...

Well here is something I recently replaced.... I had one before I bought the DeLorean and sadly it was sold to fund the Stainless Steel Dream...

And this one is newer and better!

[Image: IMG013_zpse5567616.jpg]
[Image: IMG033_zpsea56abde.jpg]
[Image: IMG082_zpsb01d0278.jpg]
[Image: IMG057_zps8327e5ad.jpg]

This is actually a very fast car.... way beyond my capabilities.... This is not my video but it will give you an idea of how fast it is....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEaEIY8yuTo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

My intention is to "Try" to find a bodyshell similar to the D and then work on making a mini version time machine.... should be quite simple as i can rob all the bits off a similar scale time machine model....

In the meantime i'm enjoying the Subaru.... I always fancied a P1... Still do now!

Just hope I dont smash it up.... it might be best just on display on my table!

I did buy myself a new bike before christmas which hasnt turned a wheel yet.... at almost a grand its the most expensive ive ever bought but then again i dont compete..... its just to burn lard.... I guess all the lightened parts, adjustable forks witg lockout, and hydraulic disc brakes are wasted on me....

2012 Cube Ltd Race Anodised Black....

[Image: IMG237_zps9d042cd0.jpg]
[Image: IMG286_zpse03223fa.jpg]
[Image: IMG228_zps1f9e3240.jpg]

Will this diet ever start?

And with all these toys to play with i'm not getting any work done on the cars!

My next addition.... A full 1980's style disco with turntables, box lights, mirror ball's and smoke machines.... be great to play all my 80's vinyl as loud as I like when I feel the need! If anyone knows of such a setup for sale, please get in touch!

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Mr P

xxxxx
you're such a big kid, but I love your style - you cant keep a good 80's kid down 8)
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie