Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carfest 2013
UPDATE……

Got an email this afternoon with site layout for Carfest North. (Talk about last minute.com!)
Here’s a copy.

[Image: map004_zps836ccb41.jpg]

[Image: map002_zps85e113ef.jpg]
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Great stuff, looks like a really prominent spot too!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Agree with that, we're closer to the action this time, and not on the outskirts ! Looking good already :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Yes, a top spot Big Grin

Also please note the change of camping location (it's closer to our stand than on the map that's on the reverse of your car pass)
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Mmm. It looks like that area is where the normal 'real' car park is in front of the pits, so all tarmac.

Have a good show

JohnC
Just a few pics of CarFest North I took on the Saturday, good turnout by the club and well organised by Darren, a great day out in the sunshine, hundreds of cars and a great atmosphere made it a good time- everything seemed well placed and not too far from the club stand, and everyone had a good time.
Next years should be even better! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
What

a

FANTASTIC

Weekend!!!

Thanks to everyone who came along.

The cars, the food, the music and the company made it a great weekend.

I still have a space for the South event if anyone wants to do it all over again :wink:
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Really enjoyed the day too (though Sunday only for me of course) - Will try to arrange long enough in advance and get meself a camping pass next year!

Part car show, part festival, shame I was driving home Sun PM as a few beers would have gone down nicely.

Many thanks to Darren for making the arrangements, much appreciated and see you agan soon!

Rich
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Great weekend, fantastic from start to finish, bit knackered now though.
Chris Evans in my D' Big Grin

[Image: deloreanchrisevans.jpg]
[Image: DeloreanSig.jpg]
Great Picture Ju Big Grin

Following on from a fantastic weekend at Carfest North, I now need to get things sorted for Carfest South.

Can those who have booked pm me their addresses to send the information packs and passes out to, plus their registration numbers ASAP

There are 2 car spaces with 4 people spare. I NEED to know by the end of this week if you are planning on coming because thats the last day I have to get you registered.

So far

Tony Lawther, pm address and reg.
Rich J, address and reg
Mike Ward, just address
Will Blowstone, just address
Phil E, address and reg
Steve Wiggins address and reg.

Many thanks.

It's going to be a FANTASTIC weekend Big Grin
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Great pic, I missed him by about 30 seconds!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Darren C Wrote:Great Picture Ju Big Grin

Following on from a fantastic weekend at Carfest North, I now need to get things sorted for Carfest South.

Can those who have booked pm me their addresses to send the information packs and passes out to, plus their registration numbers ASAP

There are 2 car spaces with 4 people spare. I NEED to know by the end of this week if you are planning on coming because thats the last day I have to get you registered.

So far

Tony Lawther, pm address and reg.
Rich J, address and reg
Mike Ward, just address
Will Blowstone, just address
Phil E, address and reg
Steve Wiggins address and reg.

Many thanks.

It's going to be a FANTASTIC weekend Big Grin

I might have an email address for Tony Lawther, his reg number is GEU255W from memory....
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Thanks Claire,
Thanks for your kind offer, but Tony has been in touch, so all fine this end.
VIN 4532

DOC-574
A post script, found these pics on the net- sort of sums things up! :lol:
Wish I had been able to make it. Alas... Maybe next year.

Wanted to see the Tyrrell P34 as well.
Currently drive a 2007 Mini Clubman Cooper D; 88000 miles in 5yrs, 1 month...